Western Aloha honors legendary textile designer John "Keoni" Meigs in this third edition of Western Alohas vintage collection. "Waikiki" is a classic chop-suey print that tells the story of mid-century Waikiki, when Honolulu was booming after World War II. Waikiki's sunny beaches welcomed war-weary travelers from around the world to the land of Aloha.
Fabric & Construction:
- Cut and sewn in El Paso, Texas.
- Real coconut buttons.
- Original print, artisanal printing technique; colors may vary.
- Versatile Cowboy Cloth. So tough it scares wrinkles away; so soft you'll wake up still wearing it, remarkably unwrinkled.
- Tailored fit. Traditional Aloha shirt styling (one front pocket, no front shoulder yokes).
- Performance from sea to snow and beach to bar.