Soothe and balance skin with this iconic facial toner for oily skin. This unique facial toner, formulated with Menthol and Camphor, can be used all over or as a spot treatment. The astringent lotion is also effective as an aftershave for mens skin. Effectively balances and soothes oily-prone areas
- Can be used as a spot treatment on problem areas or over the entire face
- Helps soothe mens skin when used as an aftershave lotion
- Formulated with Camphor, Menthol and Sodium PCA
- For oily skin
- Originally formulated in 1964
- How to Apply Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion
- Moisten a sterile cotton pad with toner
- Apply to skin in areas where needed
- Avoid contact with eyes
When thier chemists developed Kiehls iconic multi-purpose facial toner in 1964, its popularity took off almost from the start. Over 50 years later, they attribute its appeal to not only its superior quality, but also its versatility as a toner for oily skin and as an aftershave lotion. Legend has it that Andy Warhol was a fan!
- Camphor- Derived from an eastern evergreen tree, Camphor is known to give a cooling effect to the skin. It is commonly used in skincare products for oily skin.
- Menthol- An invigorating ingredient known to provide an instant refreshing feeling to skin.
- Sodium PCA- A key component in skins natural moisturizing factor, is a humectant ingredient derived from Amino Acids. Well known for its moisture-binding capacity, it helps condition skin within our formulas.